|Number of exhibitors:||36|
|Exhibition area (sqm):||4700|
|Number of visitors:||8636|
Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company together with the Information Technology and Communication Department of Krasnoyarsk City Authorities invite you to participate in itCOM 2018 Exhibition.
Today the interest in the city and the region is rising, particularly due to the preparation to the Universiade 2019, which expects intense construction, the economic development, growth of jobs and number of residents. Under these conditions, the demand for modern telecommunication and information services and technology. Moreover, Krasnoyarsk is a leader in congress and exhibition activities in Siberia, as it has an effective ground for the demonstration of the up-to-date developments in different areas. All these factors determine the relevancy and popularity of the exhibition “Information technologies. Telecommunications”. The exhibition includes a business programme, which consists of various seminars and discussions, presentation of new equipment, students ground, negotiations. The exhibition programme will enable visitors and exhibitors to learn about new solutions in the IT- and telecommunications industry as well as to discuss topical issues, to share best practices and to establish business contacts.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS FOR BUSINESS
- Equipment and telecommunications for corporate customers, enterprises, small and medium business.
- Television and radio broadcasting equipment.
- Television systems, equipment for video conferences, remote video monitoring, and site monitoring.
- Systems and facilities for emergency warning, monitoring, search and rescue.
- Voice over IP systems and facilities.
- Systems and means of satellite, radio-relay, and optical communication.
- Telecommunication cable and antennas. Fiber-optic carriers.
- Satellite communication. VSAT.
- Telecommunication systems.
Network components and netware
- Metrology, measuring and testing equipment for telecommunication technologies. Equipment certification.
- Telesupervision and data collection systems. Monitoring systems.
- Traditional and alternative sources and systems of uninterruptable power.
- Materials and technologies in telecommunications.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR BUSINESS
Applications and services
- SaaS, cloud application. Virtualizing.
- IT-services, system integration, IT-outsourcing, IT-consulting.
- Network solutions.
- Electronic document management.
- Electronic government.
- Company execution system.
- Mobile positioning technology.
- Public and corporate mobile and wireless network.
- Integrated systems of enterprise/ city/ region infrastructure control automation.
- Distance education and staff training technologies.
Information systems, software programs
Information protection and data control systems
- Systems and means for information protection and personal data
- Antivirus protection
- Data control and storage.
IT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS FOR HOME AND LEISURE
Mobile and Internet technologies
Telecommunications operators’ services
Communications facilities. Consumer devices
Content. Media. Entertainment