Oil. Gas. Chemistry
Date: April 15-17, 2015
Exhibition space: 2160 sqm.
Number of participants: 54 companies.
Geography of participants: Moscow, Naberezhnye Chelny, Novosibirsk, Ryazan, Saint-Petersburg, Tomsk, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Chita, Chuvash Republic, Ivanovo, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk city and region.
Number of visitors: 944 specialists from 435 enterprises.
Geography of visitors:
· Cities and regions of Russia (Nizhniy Novgorod, Khabarovsk, Taganrog, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area, Samara city and region, Moscow city and region, Saint-Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Chita, Republic of Bashkortostan, Republic of Tatarstan, Irkutsk region, Republic of Khakassia, Novosibirsk, Kemerovo region);
· 14 cities and 10 districts of the Krasnoyarsk region.
· Construction of oil and gas wells. Sinking. Equipment and technologies.
· Oil and gas field development and operation. Oil and gas gathering and treatment.
· Transportation and storing of oil, gas and oil products; technology and engineering for pipeline construction and operation. Tanks and tank batteries.
· Pumps, compressor equipment, pneumatics, drives, engines for oil and gas industry.
· Valves and piping.
· Energy and electrical equipment for oil and gas industry. Cable products. Welding equipment.
· Control and measuring equipment. Metrological provision facilities, non-destructive examination equipment.
· Corrosion protection of equipment and pipelines. Corrosion prevention chemicals. Aggregates and insulating materials.
· Mobile industrial and amenity buildings.
· Chemical agents, additives and materials for oil and gas producing and oil-refining industry; for oil and oil products transportation.
Honoured guests of the project:
· Elena Vavilova, Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Krasnoyarsk Region;
· Alexander Yekhanin, Head of the Department for Subsurface Resources Management in Central Siberian Region;
· Dmitry Yekhanin, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Krasnoyarsk Region;
· Vladimir Makarov, Director of the Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnology at Siberian Federal University;
· Nikolay Dovzhenko, Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas at Siberian Federal University, and others.
· Forum “MINGEO SIBERIA” – one of the largest and most respectable events in Siberia dedicated to the issues of stimulation and implementation of geological survey and mining projects, to the prospects and problems of the development of Russian and the CIS’s mineral resources sector.
· Presentation of equipment, software and technologies by exhibition participants.
Organizer: Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company.
Official support: Krasnoyarsk Region Government, Krasnoyarsk City Authorities, Department of Subsurface Resources Management in the Krasnoyarsk Region, Association of Geologists and Miners of the Krasnoyarsk Region, Institute of Oil and Gas at Siberian Federal University, Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnologies at Siberian Federal University.