Oil. Gas. Chemistry
Dates of the exhibition: March 12-14, 2014
Total exposition space: 3000 square meters
Number of participants: 84 companies
Geography of participants:
4 countries (Japan, China, Germany, Russia);
19 regions of Russia (Moscow and Moscow Region, Smolensk, Saint-Petersburg, Voronezh, Kemerovo, Nizhniy Novgorod, Zavodoukovsk, Tomsk, Asbest, Yekaterinburg, Ryazan, Bratsk, Novosibirsk, Tula Region, Tyumen, Naberezhnye Chelny, Samara, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Region, etc.)
Number of visitors: 1159 specialists – representatives from 438 enterprises.
Geography of visitors:
2 countries (Germany, Russia);
15 regions in Russia (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Rostov-on-Don, Chelyabinsk, Samara, Orel, Astrakhan, Cheboksary, Saratov, Republic of Buryatiya and Khakassiya, Novosibirsk, Kemerovskaya oblast, Irkutskaya oblast);
10 cities of the Krasnoyarsk Region (Zheleznogorsk, Borodino, Minusinsk, Achinsk, Norilsk, Zelenogorsk, Sosnovoborsk, Divnogorsk, Nazarovo, Berezovka);
7 districts of the Krasnoyarsk Region.
- Oil Gas Chemistry:
construction, development and exploitation of oil and gas fields, pumps, compressor equipment, pneumatics, drives, engines for oil and gas industry, laboratory equipment, valves and piping, petrochemistry, industrial and residential facilities, etc.
technologies, equipment for geological survey, valuation of deposits, extraction of commercial minerals, mineral processing equipment, sorting and crushing equipment, measurement and control equipment, mining and pit machinery, investment projects. etc.
- Siberian Geo-Forum:
geodesy, cartography and geoinformation systems, engineering, geodetic and geological researches and ecological audit, land management, land cadaster, intellectual transport systems and GPS-navigation, etc.
The exhibition special guests were:
· Andrey Gnezdilov, Deputy Governor – Deputy Chairman of the Krasnoyarsk Region Authorities;
· Aleksandr Klimin, Minister of Industry and Trade in the Krasnoyarsk Region;
· Aleksandr Yekhanin, Head of Department for Subsurface Resources Management in Central Siberian Region;
· Dmitriy Yekhanin, Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Krasnoyarsk Region;
· Vladimir Makarov, Director of the Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnology at Siberian Federal University;
· Nikolay Dovzhenko, Director of the Institute of Oil and Gas at Siberian Federal University;
· Norbert Gerner, representative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energetics of Germany, etc.
The programme of the exhibition included:
· Krasnoyarsk forum «Natural Resources of Siberia»:
Round-table discussion «Development of regional technological platforms as a tool to stimulate interaction of research and educational organizations with business in innovation sphere»;
Meetings with German companies in Mechanical Engineering/ Equipment Development and Mining Industry;
Round-table discussion «Development of Arctic territories as a state policy priority»;
Round-table discussion «Access for small and medium-sized enterprises to the large corporation purchase system».
· Presentations of equipment, software and technologies from exhibition participants.
Organizer: Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company
Official support: Krasnoyarsk Region Authorities, Krasnoyarsk City Authorities, Department of Subsurface Resources Management in the Krasnoyarsk Region of the Subsurface Resources Management Agency, Association of Geologists and Miners of the Krasnoyarsk Region, Institute of Oil and Gas at Siberian Federal University, Institute of Mining, Geology and Geotechnologies at Siberian Federal University.