The 4th International Specialized Exhibition Tekhnodrev Siberia 2012 - one of the major timber industry events in Russia - took place on September 11-14, 2012 in Krasnoyarsk.
• Technologies, engineering and equipment for logging
• Sawmill equipment ·Equipment and tools for wooden construction
• Technologies and equipment for the production of wood boards, plywood and scale wood
• Technologies and equipment for the conversion, waste utilization and biofuel production
• Packaging, load-transfer and storage equipment
• Sawn timber, wood boards plywood and scale wood
• Wooden construction, millwork, doors, windows
• New developments, engineering Investment and leasing companies, banks, consulting
The exhibitors geographical boarders expanded this year. Every year we try to use complex approach to present the specific character of woodworking industry, inviting not only Russian, but also foreign exhibitors. So, companies from Austria, Germany, Italy, China, USA, Slovenia, Taiwan, Turkey, Finland, Japan, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden, Belarus took part in Tekhnodrev Siberia Exhibition 2012. They demonstrated the latest samples of equipment for timber cutting, woodworking and furniture production.
The organizers provided an extensive business program which includes conferences, presentations, round table meetings and business contacts exchange.
Being the part of the All-Russian Network of Woodworking Exhibitions, Tekhnodrev enables the producers and suppliers of woodworking equipment to demonstrate their latest technologies in different regions of the country.
The total area of the exhibition: 11 000 sq.m.
Number of exhibitors: 165;
Number of guests: more than 9 817 people (78% of compatent specialists among them).