|Number of exhibitors:||73|
|Number of represented countries:||6|
|Exhibition area (sqm):||
2.200 sq. m. (gross)
|Number of professional visitors:||5855|
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company invites you to take part in the 7th specialized exhibition ClimatAquaTEx that will be held on May 13-16, 2020.
Young but very promising exhibition project aims to become one of the largest business grounds beyond the Urals for heating, water supply, ventilation, air conditioning of industrial and household objects and refrigeration equipment.
Holding the exhibition project in Krasnoyarsk – in the center of Siberia – is fully justified.
- Krasnoyarsk Region – one of the Russian regions with high volume of investment inflow and high rates of development of industrial and civil construction. The region is among the top 3 of the Siberian Federal District in terms of the new-construction building commissioning.
- Krasnoyarsk is a leader in Siberia in terms of production per capita. The region is one of the 10 regions of Russia with the highest volume of production.
- In April 2012, Krasnoyarsk became a city with the number of citizens exceeding 1 000 000 people. It will certainly influence the further development of the regional center and provide an opportunity of participation in various federal programmes and projects.
- Krasnoyarsk is the winner-city to host the World Winter Universiade 2019. The city has already started the preparations for this event and began to develop the sport infrastructure, which will lead to the introduction of the equipment necessary for the maintenance and operation of the winter sports facilities, including the engineering systems.
The Siberian Federal District has 14 570 organizations and companies working in the field of engineering and HVAC equipment.
Project organizations: 3 047 enterprises;
Suppliers and manufacturers of equipment: 5 987 enterprises;
Systems and equipment installation companies: 3 761 organization.
Considering all these factors, the city of Krasnoyarsk is to become the center for discussion of the issues related to this sphere.
1. Engineering systems and communications:
- Pipes and piping systems for water-, heat- and gas supply, sewage
- Technologies and materials for corrosion protection of pipelines
- Materials for thermal and water insulation of pipelines
- Non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics of pipelines
- Valves for water, heat and gas supply, sewage
- Automation and information technologies in design, construction and operation of engineering systems and communications
- Machinery and equipment for welding of metal and plastic pipes
- Equipment, supplies, tools for welding and cutting
2. Water supply, water treatment and purification of water for individual and collective use:
- Pumping equipment
- Filters, water treatment systems
- Sanitary equipment
3. Heating arrangement and heat supply systems
- Boiler equipment
- Heat transfer equipment
- Heaters for industrial and domestic use
- Energy-saving equipment
- Water heaters
- Water radiators
- Under-floor heating
4. Ventilation and air conditioning:
- Ventilation equipment
- Ventilation ducts and diffusers
- Air cleaning
- Compressors, pumps
- Humidification systems
- Air conditioners for industrial and domestic use
- Refrigeration equipment
5. Gasification of industrial and residential facilities
- Technologies and equipment for liquefied natural gas
- Storage tanks for compressed, liquefied natural gas
- Shut-off valves, pressure regulators, relief valves, filters, gas regulating valves
- Industrial and domestic gas meters, gas flow measurement units
- Gas boilers, burner arrangement, gas powered generators
6. Control and measuring instruments
- Test and measurement equipment
- Automatic control systems
7. Swimming pools and SPA
- Design and construction of pools
- Equipment for pools
- Demounting, composite, hydromassage pools, baths, fonts
- Lighting for pools
- Finishing materials; mosaics, ceramics, tiles
- Furniture for swimming pool
- Design and construction of wellness and SPA facilities
- SPA equipment
- SPA technologies
- SPA furniture
- Hydromassage and steam showers
Exhibition program includes conferences, round-table seminars, master-classes from the leading specialists of the industry.
Terms of participation in Specialized Exhibition
that will be held on May 13-16, 2020:
1 sq. m. of fully supplied with up-to-date equipment exposition area
— 6850 rubles
1 sq. m. of not equipped exposition area
— 6300 rubles
1 sq. m. of open demonstration site (not in the exhibition hall)
— 4500 rubles
Mandatory registration fee
— 9000 rubles
Additional registration fee
— 4500 rubles
Price for participation in absentia
— 8000 rubles