Dates: May 16–19, 2017
Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company
Deutsche Messe AG
Krasnoyarsk Region Government
Krasnoyarsk City Administration
Union of Constructors of the Krasnoyarsk Region
Union of Architects of Russia
Gross area – 2200 sqm.
Net area – 498 sqm.
Number of exhibitors:
Total number (including indirect participation and event attendees) – 89 companies.
Number of on-site participants –49 companies.
Geography of exhibitors:
· 2 countries: Germany, Russia.
· Cities and Regions of Russia: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Surgut, Novosibirsk, Berdsk (Novosibirskaya oblast), Zlatoust (Chelyabinskaya oblast), Tomsk, Barnaul (Altayskiy krai), Saratov, Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Region
Number of visitors:
According to the registration data (ClimatAquaTEx exhibition only) – 1 889 sector specialists from 411 companies.
According to the registration data (ClimatAquaTEx exhibition + Low-rise House Building Show) – 3 362 sector specialists from 1246 companies.
Total number of visitors (according to electronic counter data) – 12 418 people.
Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company and Deutsche Messe AG invite you to take part in ClimatAquaTEx 2016, the specialized HVAC&R exhibition (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment).
Young but very promising exhibition project aims to become one of the largest business grounds beyond the Urals for heating, water supply, ventilation, air conditioning of industrial and household objects and refrigeration equipment. It has become possible due to the fact of cooperation with the global exhibition business giant - Deutsche Messe AG and its subsidiary Deutsche Messe RUS. Cooperation with foreign partners will enable the project to strengthen its position on the highest international level - the ClimatAquaTEx 2015 exhibition will be held with the support of ISK-SODEX, the world's largest exhibition.
ClimatAquaTEx will unite the Krasnoyarsk Fair Exhibition Company competencies and 23 years’ experience of work in the Russian market, and the European technology associated with the development of this segment on the global market.
Holding the exhibition project in Krasnoyarsk – in the center of Siberia – is fully justified.
· Krasnoyarsk Region – one of the Russian regions with high volume of investment inflow and high rates of development of industrial and civil construction. The region is among the top 3 of the Siberian Federal District in terms of the new-construction building commissioning.
· Krasnoyarsk is a leader in Siberia in terms of production per capita. The region is one of the 10 regions of Russia with the highest volume of production.
· In April 2012, Krasnoyarsk became a city with the number of citizens exceeding 1 000 000 people. It will certainly influence the further development of the regional center and provide an opportunity of participation in various federal programmes and projects.
· Krasnoyarsk airport – the Yemelyanovo Airport – has been chosen by Lufthansa Cargo AG, AirBridge Cargo and Cargoitalia SPA as a transit point for the cargo traffic from Europe to Japan (and other countries of South -East Asia).
· Krasnoyarsk is the winner-city to host the World Winter Universiade 2019. The city has already started the preparations for this event and began to develop the sport infrastructure, which will lead to the introduction of the equipment necessary for the maintenance and operation of the winter sports facilities, including the engineering systems.
The Siberian Federal District has 14 570 organizations and companies working in the field of engineering and HVAC equipment.
Project organizations: 3 047 enterprises;
Suppliers and manufacturers of equipment: 5 987 enterprises;
Systems and equipment installation companies: 3 761 organization.
Considering all these factors, the city of Krasnoyarsk is to become the center for discussion of the issues related to this sphere. The extensive business program prepared in cooperation with Deutsche Messe AG and Deutsche Messe RUS will take 11 conference halls, including the facilities of the Grand Hall Siberia.
Engineering systems and communications
· Pipes and piping systems for water-, heat- and gas supply, sewage
· Technologies and materials for corrosion protection of pipelines
· Materials for thermal and water insulation of pipelines
· Non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics of pipelines
· Valves for water, heat and gas supply, sewage
· Automation and information technologies in design, construction and operation of engineering systems and communications
· Machinery and equipment for welding of metal and plastic pipes
· Equipment, supplies, tools for welding and cutting
Water supply, water treatment and purification of water for individual and collective use
· Pumping equipment
· Filters, water treatment systems
· Sanitary equipment
Heating arrangement and heat supply systems
· Boiler equipment
· Heat transfer equipment
· Heaters for industrial and domestic use
· Energy-saving equipment
· Water heaters
· Water radiators
· Under-floor heating
Ventilation and air conditioning
· Ventilation equipment
· Ventilation ducts and diffusers
· Air cleaning
· Compressors, pumps
· Humidification systems
· Air conditioners for industrial and domestic use
· Refrigeration equipment
Gasification of industrial and residential facilities
· Technologies and equipment for liquefied natural gas
· Storage tanks for compressed, liquefied natural gas
· Shut-off valves, pressure regulators, relief valves, filters, gas regulating valves
· Industrial and domestic gas meters, gas flow measurement units
Control and measuring instruments
· Test and measurement equipment
· Automatic control systems
Swimming pools and SPA
· Design and construction of pools
· Equipment for pools
· Demounting, composite, hydromassage pools, baths, fonts
· Finishing materials; mosaics, ceramics, tiles
· Furniture for swimming pool
· Design and construction of wellness and SPA facilities
· SPA equipment
· SPA technologies
· SPA furniture
· Hydromassage and steam showers
Exhibition program includes conferences, round-table seminars, master-classes from the leading specialists of the industry.
Participation in exhibition and sensible presentation of your products and services – work for the profit and image making of your company!